Boise Idaho Mission

Boise Idaho Mission

Monday, November 2, 2015

Extra, Extra! Read all about it!

1) are you showing the love of the Savior to your companions, your investigators, and your ward members? How?

2) how can that love inspire you and others to be like the Savior?

3) what is the most spiritual experience you've had?

4) what is your favorite/best memory so far?

5) how can people at home be like a missionary or serve each other? 

6) how is exercise going? Is it a priority? Can it be done with a hectic schedule?


1) Yes, I made brownies and I shared the food I get from the care packages.
2) To share what I know and what I can give them.
3) I've seen how being more friendly with the people can help them. We become more of a friend and help someone stop drinking coffee.
4) P-days, we can do whatever we want with other missionaries.
5) Be there for a friend and be there for them. Don't stop being there for them. Always care for each other.
6) It is going great. yes, it is a priority. Yes, yes it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment