Boise Idaho Mission

Boise Idaho Mission

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Missionary Thoughts

Why is it important you have one heart & mind with your companion?

It is because we need to be able to teach the lesson successfully. Not being as one will cause disruption and not being focus on the person. We will be too busy arguing against one with another that we will forget what we were sent here to do.

I have been thinking about this for a while, and just decide it was a bad idea to say anything, I worry that Celeste will be more home sick than I was, and I want to make sure she is thought of too. I know it's harder to send care packages to her but you need to help them send care packages to  Hermana Escandon. I know that she will be needing it more, and I will be fine with getting letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment