Boise Idaho Mission

Boise Idaho Mission

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Revelations 3:20

Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
I love the photo even more now with the Savior standing with the Elders. Just like the Savior is always there missionary moments are always there. We just have to be ready for them when they come. Every member a missionary, I had a chance to share my testimony at work this week. I know that the Holy Ghost was with me as I shared the things that came from my heart. I had prayed that morning for guidance in helping anyone that shared their trouble heart with me at work that day. I know she opened up to me because I was meant to help her. I told her of general conference & how it strengthened me & asked if I could give her a copy when it came out. We have been blessed with the gospel, now with an Elder in the family I have been blessed with a deeper desire to share my testimony. Are we doing all we can to help the elders? To be an example so that when they knock on the doors of others they will want to hear more. I know this Church is true, that our Savior lives & we have a living prophet in the earth today. I am so thankful for my kids who have allowed me to teach them to walk in his ways. This weeks challenge is to pray for Elder Hernandez to have good missionary opportunities, & to also pray for your own missionary moments. Please share when you do have one 




No comments:

Post a Comment