Boise Idaho Mission

Boise Idaho Mission

Friday, October 2, 2015

What it Means to be a Missionary.

We are looking forward to going to the Boise Temple today, I love the peace & comfort I feel while I'm there. There is a new temple being built in Meridian, we are trying to get a less active & her son to go with us to those temple grounds so we can see the progress & share with them our testimonies of family & the importance of temple work. 
   We are in the Fairview ward, the members are great, love them so much already.

  

Last night we gave a blessing to Elder Lawerence
for his leg.
Yesterday he was told by the doctors that if he goes with the
surgery
he will have to be sent home and it will take 6 months to recover.
We
gave a blessing of strength and to help him know what to do. The power of the priesthood I felt the spirit comfort us as we blessed him, I know the Lord is watching  over him.

We have been doing all kinds of service, my
Favorite has been
going to an elderly home and played games with them, and we
also went and helped
work with a family doing yard work. It gave  me great satisfaction helping them make their yard clean. 
   Thanks for the care package really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment